How to download the .zip themes?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by Urbanyouth, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Urbanyouth

Urbanyouth New Member

I understand how to install themes if you're installing them directly from the iPod. However, I'm not sure how to add them if its a .zip file in one of the threads? Do you unzip it and then add it to iTunes?

Thanks alot.
  2. iPodTouchHackist

iPodTouchHackist New Member

you have to be using an FTP program, i use CuteFTP 8 Pro. And you unzip the file and there should be another folder in it or just 3 to 4 files and if its a folder with files in it already, save it to your desktop, if its just files then save all of them to your desktop create a folder with the name of the theme and put the files into it.

So once you have a file that has the theme info in it go into your FTP program, connect, go into library then summerboard, then themes and then drag the theme folder from your desktop in the themes folder in summerboard... go into your device click SMBprefs then themes and it should be there.
  3. Urbanyouth

Urbanyouth New Member

Thanks a lot. I added the themes to the Summerboard folder and I set them as the theme but they don't work? It just goes back to the original icons.

?