How to download GBA Roms via Sendspace?

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by iEntei, Jan 26, 2008.

1. iEntei

iEntei New Member

Hi to all I'm just new here and also new to ipod touch. I had watch a video on how to download GBA roms from gbarepo.servegame.com unfortunately their server is down until now. Then I started reading some forums about doing it in sendspace but I've got confused. Any one here have a step by step detailed process on how to do it? Or know a link to youtube on how to do it? Thank you very much in advance

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. iEntei

iEntei New Member

By the way my ipod touch is jailbroken and already installed gpsphone my only problem is to intall the bios and the rom sadly gbarepo is down and I don't have a Wifi to Winscp/cuteftp it. Thanks again
  3. jamesee

jamesee New Member

i have the exact same problem except i can walk down the street to use my neighbours wi-fi lol but seriously could someone help us out?
  4. lilazza6969

lilazza6969 New Member

ok i had this problem aswell for a long time and nobody helped me out so i will help you
    i will go step by step for you

1.download winscp on your computor (search it on google)
    2.download shh on your itouch
    3.then make a folder in mobile folder called gba (you do this by clicking the sign in the top right hand corner)and you do this inside the roms folder
    4.you then go to www.romsite.net and download all the gba games you want(on your computor)
    5.after this you need to make sure you ipod touch is connected to your computor using usb
    6.ok so now you have to get winscp up on your computor this is the complicated part.
    7.it will ask you for your host adress this is your ipods ip adress you get this by going on settings on your itouch then click on your internet connection (the blue arrow next to it)and it will also ask your for your username and tht is root and it wil also ask for your password that is root.
    8. then just drop your gba roms into the left side of winscp and then into the gba folder your made earlier
    8.enjoy your games

P.S when your make the folder make sure the gba is in capitals otheriwse it wont work

any problems PM me