HOW TO: Downgrade Labyrinth (the EASY way!)

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by AndrewBucklin, Jan 5, 2008.

1. AndrewBucklin

AndrewBucklin New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I've seen lots of posts discussing the new Labyrinth, and asking how to downgrade back to the orginal version, which has more levels... First of all, make sure you UNINSTALL the new (Demo) version of Labyrinth before installing mine...

To make it easier for n00bs, I have created a one-touch installer for this... Just add 123locker.com as a source in your Installer.app

Then, go to GAMES, and install "Labyrinth - Original Version"....

I have also included the 10 levels that come with the new "Demo Version" along with the 30 original levels in this package. Game runs and plays just fine, but since I never played the demo version, I'm not sure if the new 10 levels are really showing up. If anyone has any extra levels that they want added to my version of Labyrinth, please PM me...

Happy Gaming!

P.S. I also am currently allowing for the download and installation of the native iPhone apps (Maps, Stocks, Weather, etc) and a script which moves your /Applications directory and creates a SymLink, which gets rid of the /Applications space limit. MORE APPS and an actual website (http://www.123locker.com) COMING SOON!

-4PPL3

Please Register or Log in to view images

EDIT: Updated repository on 3/18/08. It now works with 1.1.3 and 1.1.4 (Fixed permission settings)
  2. tylr8989

tylr8989 New Member

Thanks a lot, finally downloaded this now

3. lasse12345

lasse12345 New Member

Thanks 4PPL3, works fine.

Does this Script-Thing really work? Anyone tested it yet?
  4. GoffeyUK

GoffeyUK New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Excellent, just downloaded it then and works fine!

Is there any way to choose which level you play?

Thanks alot anyways thou

5. eng

eng New Member

Device:
    iPad
    yes !
    i thought it was a bit sad that you had to pay for more levels, thanks a lot

6. berky93

berky93 New Member

to change levels, simply flick left or right, as if your viewing photos.
  7. AndrewBucklin

AndrewBucklin New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Yes, just slide your finger over the screen, to the left, and it will go to the next level.

Yes, the Applications Symlink works just fine... I've done it on mine, and SSH'ed into it to verify that I wrote all the code correctly.

I'm amazed by how many people have downloaded this so far! Yippie! Wish I could figure out how to make apps... --Maybe I can figure it out once the SDK is released...

-4PPL3

EDIT: Application SymLink removed, as it was not compatible with 1.1.3 or 1.1.4. -To fix the applications space limit, use BossTools. (search the forums for a link to his repository)
  8. cool max

cool max New Member

not works

i have 123locker.com in my sources and after refreshing no labyrinth in the game folder. only the demo labyrinth
  9. AndrewBucklin

AndrewBucklin New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Just try again I guess... I haven't changed anything, and tons of other people have gotten it just fine... Maybe the server was down or something when you tried... Which would be odd, because my server has never gone down that I know of...
  10. cookiesnpie

cookiesnpie New Member

just to remind u a different source released this like a week after it was upgraded... i think the source was limitededitioniphones or something.. but ya.. just letting u know