I was an idiot. I have an iPhone...I tried upgrading to 3.0 Beta 5, and now, I am without AT&T Service, which is crucial, since I text a lot, and make a few important calls day-by-day. How do I downgrade my baseband? Also, if I can't, would it be a pain in the ass to wait for 3.0? I heard it's coming out next week.