How to difference an iPod Touch with the new apps?

Discussion in 'iPod touch January App Pack (iPhone Apps)' started by krlosxd, Feb 22, 2008.

1. krlosxd

krlosxd New Member

Well... I'd like to buy an iPod Touch 16GB, but I really want the new apps LEGALLY

Please Register or Log in to view images

So, I don't know how to difference a Touch with the new software and other Touch with the 1.1.1 or 1.1.2, so what's the difference?

It's a new serial number? I have been read about that, but I need your answers.

Please, post examples.

Thanks

I love the notes, the Home Customizable and the other apps just to have it, and not only music, and others.

I will NOT going to jailbreak it

EDIT: I'm not from USA, and I don't have ANY Apple Store near to me
  2. plokiju

plokiju New Member

Jailbreaking is legal, you bought the product so you can do whatever you want with it, it just voids the warrenty. If you have any problems you can restore back to factorty settings
  3. krlosxd

krlosxd New Member

I just like the things from the company itself.
  4. plokiju

plokiju New Member

Well, if you dont want to jailbreak it, you can just upgrade to 1.1.3 and buy the $20 app pack that you could just get for free with a hack
  5. hutch1202

hutch1202 New Member

If you buy it from the apple store, all new ipod touches are now shipped with the new apps......so you wouldn't have to pay for the apps as long as you buy a new one from the apple store
  6. krlosxd

krlosxd New Member

But I can't upgrade because I don't have any money in my account in the iTunes Store.

That's why I want an iPod Touch with the apps, but I don't want to buy one without the apps, that's why I created this thread because I need help to difference one with the apps and one without the apps.
  7. steveo3

steveo3 Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    im prety sure if buying from a store it will say if it does or not
  8. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    one question, before I answer yours...

Why don't you want to jailbreak it??

you said you just like things from the company, well I think you want to spend the $20.00 instead of buying your gf something nice, but that's just my opinion, jailbreak it, the apps are the same, if you buy them they will look the same.

So...

You can delete installer, and just keep the apps, but I would just jailbreak it, I really don't know why you want to be limited to like 9 apps, but ok.

your iPod can't say nothing to that.

But one day you'll be curious as to how we can play, NES, GBA, PSX, among others and will get tempted to jailbreak, its only a matter of time.

but where not rushing you...
  9. krlosxd

krlosxd New Member

Like I said I just want that apps from the company, because I'll use only those. One of the reasons that I need the answer with example, it's because this (maybe, if I buy it), my FIRST iPod ever, so I really want to start with all Apple brings to us.
  10. GuybrushT

GuybrushT New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I prefer to have 9 useful apps than 400 useless apps... thats all...

gba emulator sucks...
    psx emularor sucks...
    nes emulator sucks...

If I want to play a game, I want to play it smoothly.... not that crappy emulation.... and what else...

---begining of sarcasm---

oh! yeah! lets play towers of hanoi.... whhhooooaaaaa!

--- end of sarcasm---