How to delete netflix movies?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by BWG707, Oct 14, 2010.

1. BWG707

BWG707 New Member

Once a movie has been downloaded from Netflix to your ipod touch how do you delete it? Even if I fast forward the movie to the end I can not find a way to delet:confused it. Help.:confused:
  2. BWG707

BWG707 New Member

No ideas on how to delete movies?
  3. jaymzleon

jaymzleon Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    its a web app that streams the movie to your ipod... it doesnt download them to it
  4. BWG707

BWG707 New Member

How would you delete the "title" from your ipod touch?
    Excuse my terminology mistake.
  5. jaymzleon

jaymzleon Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    I don't understand what you are talking about...the iPod doesn't save anything. Are you talking about inside the application?... If you are talking about removing it from the insant que in the app.. You have to go to Netflix website and remove it from there? Does that help?
  6. BWG707

BWG707 New Member

I started to watch a movie on my ipod touch, I did not finish watching the movie, how do I delete that movie from showing on my ipod? I want it out of my netflix app. I appreciate you trying to help, thanks. When I go to the netflix app, when it opens at the very top underneath where it says Netflix it says Resume Riverworld (the title I've been referring to). That's what I'm trying to make go away.
  7. jaymzleon

jaymzleon Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (White)
    i just told you... you have to go to the netflix website netflix.com and remove it from there... you cant do it from the app
  8. BWG707

BWG707 New Member

I can not find a way to delete it from my netflix website. I can delete it from my Queue but not from my Watch Instantly Queue.
  9. The Baydestrian

The Baydestrian Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I think you mean delete it from your recently watched history? I don't think you can
  10. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

what he means

What he is saying is that if you log on your pc to netflix it is in the recently watched portion of the istant que. It is also down below with the other movies to watch in the instant que.

However when you use your ipod and log on, it shows resume for the last movie watched.

I deleted it from the que - then it does not show on the ipod. The ipod still does not play. It goes from loading movie back to the main netflix screen.