How To Define a "TOOL"

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by typoonblade22, Sep 8, 2008.

1. typoonblade22

typoonblade22 Banned

as you all know the new ipod touch is comming tomorrow. and almost all of you guys want to get this sooooooo bad, as a result, you are selling your 1 year old ipod touch... people like this are TOOLS. as soon as something new hits the market, you get rid of your old device and get a new one, and so, the cycle repeats. HOLY FEEAKIN SH!T. get a life..... Do you really have to buy the new ipod touch???? They said, its getting very few minor changes, its not like the the screen is a hologram... i bet more than 90% of the people on here are making their mommy and daddys pay for it. just freaking wait till next year, then they will make something better. a 1 year old ipod touch isnt THAT old or extinct. most of the people who have ipods(around the globe) still have the very older generation; as a result, we can still show off people our 1st gen ipod touch.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I'm keeping my current iPod Touch, unless 32 GB gets a major price drop. Then I might consider selling my current 16GB

But what does it matter if they get it or not? People are who they are. What does it matter to you?
  3. lhinds7

lhinds7 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Greed is what drives our economy. People want things. So they buy it. And then businesses make more money, which turns into wages and such for workers. If people weren't greedy and didn't want anything, our economy would die.
  4. typoonblade22

typoonblade22 Banned

its just that i hate it wen people are being be used as TOOLS by the corporations inorder to make profits. if people opened their eyes(like me), then corporations wouldnt be soo powerful.
  5. Teslanaut

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    • What kind of computer do you have?
    • What kind of MP3 player do you have?
    • Whats your favorite drink?
    • What brand of Television do you have?
  6. simonrichards150

simonrichards150 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  7. typoonblade22

typoonblade22 Banned

thats false....... the reason why everything is sooooooooooooooo expensive is because TOOLS are buying way to many things... take gas for example, TOOLS are buying 10MPG trucks ans SUV, as a result, there will be less gas, then prices will start going up. same thing as the ipod touch, the reason why it is sooooo expensive is because Steve knows TOOLS will buy it the frist day it comes out, so the prices will be high. wen people dont buy alot, they will lower it. for example, the 1st gen iphone....
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    i dont buy new things the first day it comes out, i buy it wen prices are very low........
  8. Teslanaut

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Then answer the question. You say:

Why buy Sprite when you can buy Generic Lemon Soda? Why buy an iPhone when you can buy a Blackberry?

In truth, we actually don't need all the stuff we claim to need. You sir, are also a Tool.

But that doesn't matter. People are who they are. You can do nothing about it.
  9. Masky64

Masky64 New Member

I bought my iPod touch with my own money anyway, so yeah.
  10. Frozen72

Frozen72 New Member

If the 2nd gen has a camera then YES if not then NO. I also used my own $$$.