Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by JackieTran, Oct 5, 2010.
what the title says.
Correct me if im wrong but i think apple have removed the 'nonee' option
I have recently done it so follow these steps.
1. Open up iTunes > iTunes store
2. Click on app store at the top
3. While not being signed in, click to buy a free application
4. It will ask you for your apple ID info, click "Create new account"
5. Fill in all the information until you get to the Credit Card part
6. There should be an option to the far right (I believe) Saying "None"
7. Check that off
Then you should finish off everything with the varification in your email account.
Hope i helped!
If you need more guidence i'll try helping out more
lol i tried that, no 'none option'
If you choose a free application there will be a none option. I tested it when I registered a month ago.
not working for me, should i take screen shots?
------------------double post merged------------------BTW i've tried both itunes store on comp and ipod
I contacted Apple and they told me to "buy" a Free App and that's how I'd make an account without a credit card so.. I don't know.
Try this guide
nope not working, theres no none option
Which store are you trying to make an account for? I think the 'None' option only works for the US Store (maybe Canadian Store as well?).
i've also tried making a us account, still theres no option @CHRIS
Separate names with a comma.