How to Create a Modded App Package on Cydia?!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by trickmaster, Feb 25, 2009.

1. trickmaster

trickmaster New Member

Hi, I've made this modded version of fieldrunners, and i've transferred it manually to my ipod with SSH.
    I want to make a package on cydia, that can automatically download my mod on anybodys ipod and change get the modded app. Now, I'm unexperienced with this repo stuff but I'll be able to follow how to make a repository guide on these forums. The problem is, how will I make the package that will install the files? Because, to access your fieldrunners app folder you have to get to the Applications folder which has all the apps with unique number and letter names for each ipod.

I want to do this so other people can download the mod, and that will be pretty cool i think.

This is a tough thing to tackle, but I want an idea or a way to do it. Any help will be appreciated, thanks!
  2. dudeitsriley

dudeitsriley Banned

i dont think you can post that
    can you?
  3. Nathan B

Nathan B Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    will this be the whole app or just the modified part of the app? if the whole app, we can not discuss that
  4. trickmaster

trickmaster New Member

wait, all i'm asking is to create a package that can install the modded files into your fieldrunners app with cydia. Like I wanna make a package however the skins for GH Tap Tap and Rockband along with Super Mario Theme for iCopter, had made a package.
  5. Nathan B

Nathan B Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    oh, okay, then thats okay, hopefully someone here will know how to help you, because I have no idea

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. mikeman118

mikeman118 New Member

Just curious, what kind of mod is it? Like what does it do? (Sorry, I don't know how to do it either)
  7. trickmaster

trickmaster New Member

Right now I'm making a Aqua Version, not soo amazing. But me and my friend are going to make a other mod that will be sweet and completely different.