how to check folders?

Discussion in 'Gameboy Advance emulator (gpSPhone)' started by jotbogot, Jan 30, 2008.

1. jotbogot

jotbogot New Member

how do i check the folders similar to the windows explorer so can mess with the files and its locations? pc not finding the ipod touch memory

any help?
  2. Joseph

Joseph Retired Moderator

The iPod touch can't be used as an external drive (Unlike previous iPod models)... so basically the only for you to browse the files and folders, is by SSH... and to do that you have to jailbreak.

If you don't know how to jailbreak; read the stickies on this sub forum: http://www.ifans.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=22

Have fun & Good luck!
    Joseph
  3. jotbogot

jotbogot New Member

thanks for the info. the touch is already jailbroken, but what is ssh? where do i find it in here? do i have to still install it?

i dont intent to use it like a flash drive, just want to get to the folders for gba roms and text files

also, do you know how to uninstall applications that i installed but dont run in touch ... there are ? icons that show up but i cant uninstall them (not a choice in uninstall), are they taking up space?

think you can still help?
  4. MacBam

MacBam New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)