How to cheat in iMob/iVampire w/PICTURES!!

Discussion in 'Social Game Friend Codes' started by Zorawar R23, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Zorawar R23

Zorawar R23 New Member

There is already a guide on how to do this, but i've created an easier one for people who get confused easily , with picture-proof
    All you need is: Jailbroken ipod, Windows Plist Editor(google it), WinSCP (google it) and OpenSSH + Toggle SSH (download from cydia)
    here are the steps:
    1. Download openssh from cydia ( also download toggle ssh to toggle ssh on/off)
    2. Then go on your desktop and download WinSCP ( this allows you to move files from your desktop to your iPod and vice versa)
    3. Once you've installed this, log in ( the host name is your ip address which can be found in networks, username is root, and password is alpine (i suggest changing this)
    4. Once you've logged in go to "mobile" in the files and click on "applications"
    5. Find iMob or iVampire which ever one you want to hack then
    6. drag all of the .plist files out from the imob/ivampires folder and open them up with plist editor
    7. once you've opened it, it's pretty easy to know what to edit because it says, level: cost: etc.
    8. after you're finished editing put it back in the imob/ivampire folder and copy it over the existing ones.
    9. Reboot iMob/iVampire and VOILA you're finished.
    10. Don't abuse this bug or you might get banned very fast (happened to me alot of times)
    Don't forget to add me :207-995-162(iMob, iVampire, iKnights) Just returned my old 2g for a new one so I lost all members need new ones!!
    Here are some pictures of what i've done so far (i fail at cropping lol)
    I wrote my name on all of them so no-one can copy the pictures, and i've boxed all of the things that have been modded.

Please Register or Log in to view images

post any questions here i'll check as much as i can
  2. Ipwnnubletz

Ipwnnubletz Banned

Nice MSPAINTing.
  3. Zorawar R23

Zorawar R23 New Member

whats MSPAINT lol???

so no one wants to know how i did this?? btw we can do this in iVampire also
  4. ipodaholic

ipodaholic New Member

what the hell? how do you do that can you teach me please?
  5. David.

David. Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    This is wayy old. Someone already made a guide.............
  6. Zorawar R23

Zorawar R23 New Member

Finally someone asks

all you need is: Jailbroken ipod, Windows Plist Editor(google it), WinSCP (google it) and OpenSSH + Toggle SSH (download from cydia)
    here are the steps:
    1. Download openssh from cydia ( also download toggle ssh to toggle ssh on/off)
    2. Then go on your desktop and download WinSCP ( this allows you to move files from your desktop to your iPod and vice versa)
    3. Once you've installed this, log in ( the host name is your ip address which can be found in networks, username is root, and password is alpine (i suggest changing this)
    4. Once you've logged in go to "mobile" in the files and click on "applications"
    5. Find iMob or iVampire which ever one you want to hack then
    6. drag all of the .plist files out from the imob/ivampires folder and open them up with plist editor
    7. once you've opened it, it's pretty easy to know what to edit because it says, level: cost: etc.
    8. after you're finished editing put it back in the imob/ivampire folder and copy it over the existing ones.
    9. Reboot iMob/iVampire and VOILA you're finished.
    10. Don't abuse this bug or you might get banned very fast (happened to me alot of times)
    Don't forget to add 168-016-236

------------------double post merged------------------

I made another guide which is easier to understand... So some inexperienced people will know how to do this without any problems.
  7. ipodaholic

ipodaholic New Member

Finally someone made a decent guide which actually makes sense. THANKS ALOT!
  8. gpSPhoneHelpPls

gpSPhoneHelpPls New Member

When I hit login in WinSCP it waits a while then says "connection timed out" any help? I have 2 computers do I need to download WinSCP onto my router computer?
  9. breakkdown

breakkdown Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Sorry what?
  10. Zorawar R23

Zorawar R23 New Member

i already know that there are guides about on how to cheat on iMob but i just made a easier one that more people would understand.