how to change weather theme?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by bugmenot1, Jan 6, 2008.

1. bugmenot1

bugmenot1 Banned

can someone teach me how to set weather themes and please dont say "use customize" because i tried setting weather backgrounds and the picture is either not correctly positioned or when i browse through different location weathers only a few have the background on it and the rest are default weather backgrounds. is there a specific way you're suppose to do it?
  2. resendiz93

resendiz93 New Member

Yeah Me TOO

i tried putting a picture up that someone told me to use and it doesnt work its to big as a background so yeah need tutorial
  3. edmarriner

edmarriner New Member

Firstly why not signup with your own account?

There are tons of weather backgrounds/themes, look in the installer for the customise section and install some of the designer packs.

Im not sure why yu have had mis-aligned images or missing images, maybe it was where you got them from
  4. ywc19

ywc19 New Member

These steps assume you know how to copy files onto your ipod touch. I used WinSCP. If you don't know how to use WinSCP, Search for it - there's a sticky for this WinSCP tutorial.

To customize the weather pictures:

1. Save 2 png pictures with the dimensions = 320x480, 1 named weather_day_bkgd.png and 1 named weather_night_bkgd.png.

2. Save these 2 pics in Applications/Weather.app (replace the old pictures).