How to change theme wallpaper without changing the lockscreen?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by alan13wr@yahoo.com, Jul 3, 2009.

1. alan13wr@yahoo.com

alan13wr@yahoo.com New Member

I downloaded the glasssol theme and minimum lockslider, but they both have wallpapers I don't like. So I clicked user wallpaper on winterboard, and set my wallpaper as my own image from the internet. So now I have the same image on both my lockscreen AND home menu. I only want this picture on lockscreen and not on my home screen. What do I do? I searched this up before posting up this thread, and i hear people going to this file and using SSH? What is this? And how do you do this? I am using firmware 3.0 also.
  2. nirvahnah

nirvahnah Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    theirs an app you can download on cydia that allows you to make custom themes straight from your ipod. you can chose bits and peices of themes you like and the pictures you want for the wallpaper and it compiles it into one file and puts it in winterboard under thename of your choosing.

only problems are, i forgot the name of this app, and idk if its 3.0 compatible.
  3. mitchell209

mitchell209 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Just check User Lock Background.
  4. iTouchGuru

iTouchGuru New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Just SSH to the theme and delete the lock background.. or just set wallpaper in photos and it will overwrite it.. god these f***ing questions sometimes.....