How To Change The Permissison!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by superleo, Feb 10, 2008.

1. superleo

superleo Banned

Hi guys today I explain : How to change permission.For a lot of skins, we should change the permission on 755.It's abig problem if you want to have a Safari Skin!!!!!
    First if you don't know you must download Open SSH on Installer(696.3 kb).
    Than on your computer(MAC or PC) you have to download CyberDuck.This tuto is for Mac user like me.First click on new connection (or nouvelle connection)Write your IP adress (for example 169.123.0.15)than in login write root and te login is alpine on a PC I don't konw him(go on forum).OK CyberDuck is going to connect on your iTouch.In CyberDuck go in the file who you want to chnge the permission.Do a right click click on Write information and change the permission.

That's it I've 13 years and I'm french SCUSE FOR MY ENGLISH TELL ME IF THERE ARE PROBLEMS

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. uber hax

uber hax Guest

Here it is in better English (even though it's in the wrong forum):

Hi guys today I will explain: How to change the permissions. For a lot of skins, we should change the permission on 755. It's a big problem if you want to have a Safari Skin!!!!!
    First, if you don't know, you must download Open SSH on Installer (696.3 kb).
    Then, on your computer (MAC or PC), you have to download CyberDuck.This tutorial is for Mac users like me. First, click on "new connection" (or nouvelle connection). Write your IP adress (for example 169.123.0.15). Then in "login" write "root" and the login is "alpine". For a PC I don't know how (go on forum). OK, CyberDuck is going to connect on your iPod Touch. In CyberDuck go in the file where you want to change the permissions. Right click on Write information, and change the permissions.
  3. superleo

superleo Banned

SORRY I'M NOT VERY GOOD IN ENGLISH AND SORRY FOR THE THE FORUM I hope you have understood what I said