how to change mask on cancel bar

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by 1god1king, Dec 15, 2007.

1. 1god1king

1god1king New Member

Thanks for you help I was wondering can some one tell me or point me in the right direction.

I would like to change the grey cancel background to a different color i already have the slidemask changed just can't figure out how to change the cancel mask thank you
  2. berky93

berky93 New Member

the mask on the cancel bar and the mask on the unlock bar are the same. to change them, install customiize newest version works on ipod touch) Put whatever slidermasks you want in var/root/library/customize/masksliderimages/[whatever folder you want]

they can be named anything, and there can be multiple bars in a folder, but it must be in a folder within masksliderimage.s you cacnt just put the pictures there.

then start up customize and go to highlight mask, and select your mask. then exit customize and wait.
  3. 1god1king

1god1king New Member

thanks for your help i have done that i have the mask that i want for the unlock and power off but it hasn't changed for the cancel
    i have the updated customized installed

any suggestion