How to change lockscreen from SSH?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by CocaCola, Nov 12, 2009.

1. CocaCola

CocaCola New Member

Jun 27, 2009
    Okay, so I'm using iNav for iPod touch.
    I hate the iNav lockscreen

How do I change the lockscreen to the default (battery and all) without killing iNav? Do I just delete the images?

Thank you for your time
    - Coke

P.S Don't like their safari theme either. How do I kill that, too? =P
  2. Happyman7

Happyman7 Member

Sep 2, 2009
    Well you have several options:

You can download a new lockscren (e.g. "Sour Milk Lockscreen") and safari theme (e.g."iTunes Safari Theme") from cydia and put those themes ABOVE the iNav theme in winterboard.
    You can get a file browser (I reccommend iFile if you want to do this on the go and WinSP -can't remember full name- to SSH via your computer and do it). once you have a file browser, you can find the themes folder in /var/stash/Themes.xxxxx/ and go into the iNav folder (Should have a iNav label of some sort, depending on your iNav version).Once in the iNav folder just delete or change the name of LockBackground.png and then in the "Bundles" folder there (should) be another folder called "" and I that folder you should delete/rename any files with "bknd" in 'em.

I think that's what you do on the 2nd one. I would love to help you out more and do better research but I need some sleep (12:26am) and doing research on an iPhone can be frustrating. Hope you understand

Please Register or Log in to view images