how to apply apple background?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by touran22, Feb 8, 2008.

1. touran22

touran22 Member

so in this theme i got it has an apple background aswell? were do i put that precisely? by apple background (thats what its called ) i mean when it has the "slide to unlock" the background instead of the world picture..... any hlp would be appreciated... im also on 1.1.3 official dev team !
  2. shuffle

shuffle Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I don't really understand what your saying. Are you using summerboard? What theme is it?
  3. touran22

touran22 Member

yeah im using summerboard....look its this theme... http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14279

you see in the picture the first one were the slider is (not the man with the gun the other one)...i put the slider file inside the customize folder via ssh and it worked perfectly but now i don't know were to put the other file?

any help?
  4. wthoang

wthoang New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    summerboard doesnt change ure unlocking screen. wat u need to do is place the picture into ure library via itunes(or w/e) and then go to settings, change ure wallpaper--photos--ure picture. because if u remember originaly u couldnt change the springboard background, only the unlocker, and thats how u do it.
  5. iTouchCesar

iTouchCesar New Member

under library/ change the LockBackground.jpg or .png to the pic you want for the unlock screen. under library/SummerBoard/Themes/(theme you have) change the wallpaper.png to the one for the home screen. do not set the settings for theme wallpaper to off and respring.

alternitavely. save the image to your ipod using itunes or whatever other program, go to the pic on your ipod and selct use as wallpaper. set your theme in smbprefs and make sure the theme wallpaper settings is on. respring