How to add music to your ipod from pc

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by 6ironmaiden9, Mar 29, 2008.

1. 6ironmaiden9

6ironmaiden9 New Member

I have NO CLUE if this has been posted i have searched and searched for this method and haven't found it based upon this method you can simply drag and DROP the file into the ssh and it can be played!..

Tutorial..

Requirements : Too have the application sendfile. Jailbroken ipod touch, MUSIC!..

1. ("Ssh into your ipod touch i use winscp and then you should go to the Path */private/var/root/Downloads* If downloads isnt there then please tell me *You must install sendfile* "Getting link for it now" But for those of you that have it you can move on")

2. ("Drag the audio files into the downloads folder for your sendfile it should be in this directory /private/var/root/Downloads - Then you can just go to sendfile click it and listen <3")

Pros! =D: Why buy itunes music you can just make a folder of the songs you like and drag and drop them to your ipod touch and listen too them!...

Cons =( : You have only volume control over the music your listening too.. and must manually switch to other songs... WAIT WHATS THIS I HEAR! 6IRONMAIDEN9 IS MAKING A NEW APPLICATION?...

Please Register or Log in to view images

I am making a new application too make your life simpler..

This applications features will INCLUDE!

It installs a folder called music in /private/var/root/Music

like that and then its like a new media player all you do is click the song you want you have next track capabilities previous track pause *working on fast forward and rewind* and play and volume so its like a media player to play all the songs from your pc heres how it would work

You drag and drop all the music you want into this 1 folder called music it would be in this directory /private/var/root/Music - Then you just click Mytunes

GET IT? And you click your song and you have option to paused previous track next track play and volume and maybe just MAYBE soon artwork =O

So its mytunes with all the songs you want btw just to tell you something a trick "THAT YOU SHOULD NOT USE" for the music

"DONT" Use limewire

please do not travel your little butt or big.. too somewhere around C:\Documents and Settings\Yourpcnamehere\Shared - And please do not drag and drop your limewire songs from there because remember there downloaded and you didnt pay for them and they will be in crisp quality so thats a no no to insert the songs from the shared file into your Downloads folder from sendfile in ssh

And i wont tell you that all songs and everything you dl in limewire goes there and i dont wish you fun

1 person likes this.
  2. dpdpdp

dpdpdp New Member

awesome, im waiting for this
  3. dragonblaze256

dragonblaze256 New Member

cool you could also download mp3 on your ipod using Safari Downloader App
  4. 6ironmaiden9

6ironmaiden9 New Member

Since this is my first application to make i'd LOVE some developers for it.. if your interested pm me i may be able to pay
  5. Ironman11

Ironman11 New Member

You are aware that you can import MP3s (however you got them, Limewire or elsewhere) into iTunes, and then just sync your touch use the normal music player, right? It sounds like you are trying to fix a problem that really doesn't exist. Just drag and drop to iTunes and use the MobileMusicPlayer.app.
  6. frnkyn

frnkyn Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    yea syncing only takes minutes anways
  7. 6ironmaiden9

6ironmaiden9 New Member

are yall 100% positive?... i had my first app all planned out figured i'd be helping but supposidly its already easy with itunes