How stable is it? Should I upgrade?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 1.1.4 Jailbreak' started by Don G., Mar 12, 2008.

1. Don G.

Don G. New Member

Hey guys, it seems like there is a lot of differing opinions over jailbreaking. I'm currently running 1.1.1 jailbreak with no problems on my 32gb ipod. I was thinking about upgrading to 1.1.4 and jailbreaking but is it stable? Which is the best and safest method? I'd hate to have to reboot my ipod or start having problems with video playback and stuff.
  2. andree

andree New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Definetly not, I jailbroke, half of the applications didnt work, the iPod constantly freezes, i came back to 1.1.2!
  3. sandrodz

sandrodz New Member

4. Don G.

Don G. New Member

lol and the conflicting opinions start coming in. I may just wait until the official sdk update is set up. I keep hearing about jailbreaking problems that I'd rather not deal with. I just wish I had the new update on it so I could use the new additional apps.
  5. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Most people have no clue what they are doing or are mssing steps in the jailbreak. I have had zero issues with 1.1.3 or 1.1.4 and all apps work on both.
  6. Delber

Delber New Member

I've had no problems with 1.1.4. Everything is working if the application is compatible with 1.1.3
  7. toehead

toehead New Member

Same here. No problems at all.
  8. micaheljcaboose

micaheljcaboose Well-Known Member

my 1.1.4 works perfectly with everything besides customize.
  9. Don G.

Don G. New Member

What methods did you guys use? zipphone?
  10. sandrodz

sandrodz New Member

I tell u something now, before JB, my touch was just another ipod... I just used it when I got out of house, to listen to music.... after JB its a whole new toy, I always have it in my hands, always take it with me... I've tons of applications for everyday use, scientific calculator games themes, mail app, msn, its a little laptop that u can carry around... without JB its so boring, now that I've it setup the way I want, I would never be able to go back to factory settings.

And abt, SDK, it will take quite a long time to develop as much apps as we have now.

My advice, DON"T WAIT! discover capabilities of ur amazing touchy!