how much will the ipodtouch 3rd gen cost??

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by liammk, May 4, 2009.

1. liammk

liammk New Member

personally i am counting down the days untill it is released. how much do you guys think it will cost??
  2. Noise...

Noise... Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Oh really? Because it hasn't been announced.

We don't even know if a 3G touch is planned any time soon, let alone what it will cost.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. newton1221

newton1221 New Member

dude, dont be like that, you know there is a pretty good chance it'll come out this september, and as far as prices go i would assume it would be somewhere between the cost now and the original cost of the 1G ipod touch
  4. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    I doubt they would raise the price as the 1g was 299 for a 8gb. If anything it will be lower.
  5. Germany

Germany Banned

I truly believe that the price will stay about the same as the second generation. I also don't think they will release another iPod Touch this year. I expect one to be released in September of 2010, but who knows? Apple may have something greater than the iPod Touch up their sleeves. I doubt it but it is possible.

They are likely to release the new iPhone in June as well as a possible announcement of a portable computer between the size of the iPhone and Macbook. It's really hard to predict things about the next iPod Touch but I doubt they will release another new one this year.
  6. newton1221

newton1221 New Member

i thought that too but if they add major stuff to it then i think it could justify the raising of the price, i mean who knows, but you are right, it is more likely to be cheaper
  7. Noise...

Noise... Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Why wouldn't I be like that? It's a stupid question that's been done to death. The only indicator of a new Touch that we have is in the 3.0 firmware. For all we know, the 3.0 firmware could last four years and Apple is just planning ahead.

There is NOTHING to imply that a new Touch is coming in September.

We know nothing about the specs, so we have no idea what the cost will be. For all we know, what people are thinking is the new Touch could be Apple's new touch tablet that's ACTUALLY RUMORED.

He's asking a question about something that may not even exist in the near future. He might as well be asking how much a Ford Hovercraft costs.
  8. liammk

liammk New Member

i thought it was coming out in September??
  9. Bubalooshi

Bubalooshi Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I think they will either come out with one in September, or reveal a new part to Apple's Line-Up:

A NetBook. MacBook Mini, perhaps?

Please Register or Log in to view images

The iPhone is pretty much guaranteed, but there really isn't much announced for iPods.
  10. jimbellows

jimbellows New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch

I really hope it does