iPhone 3GS How much will an iphone 3Gs be for tmobile

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by carri07, Sep 8, 2009.

1. carri07

carri07 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Its been months since i ve been trying to buy it off ebay at a reasonable price, and craiglist.. so i quit on them. the 200 dollar difference is something i can make. So to finally decide on buying it on the apple store i have a few questions.

1) How much.. approx... will it cost me so i have the iphone on my tmobile without anyhting else to pay. I mean cost, termination fee, taxes activation fee all that stuff.

2) would i be able to use it with my tmobile if i unlock it with all its capabilities? Thethering, 3G, internet?

3)Cancelling the contract wont get me into any troubles?

Thats all i wanted to know. If you could help me in my buying i would appreciate it

Thanks
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    ?????
  2. DrewGzy

DrewGzy Active Member

I finally moved up to my 3GS and have been on T-Mobile for awhile.

1. I think I pay $60 (plus taxes and all that BS) a month for my voice plan and unlimited everything else.

2. Everything works with a few exceptions; 3G does not work on T-Mobile; EDGE works but no 3G. Visual voicemail doesn't work (this might be fixable in the future). I am not certain but I think tethering depends on your plan. Originally I could not use tethering but I just tried it again and it works good (currently tethering via BlueTooth).

3. This depends on your plan and whether or not you sign a contract.

Hopefully that helps.