how much space do you really use?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by snowboardpunk, Sep 24, 2009.

1. snowboardpunk

snowboardpunk New Member

well i was wondering how much space do u guys really use? is 8 gigs enough or do u think i should go 16/32. well i was thinking of getting the 32 gig ipod touch 3rd gen but i was wondering if i really need that much space...

i would probably have some movies/shows/anime on it, some music, apps, and emulators prolly just one of them. and some games like POKEMON (lol im sorry im excited i havent played pokemon in so long)

and i my choices were either the 32gig 3rd gen or 8/16 gig 2nd gen. 32gig costing 275, 8 gig costing 170 and 16 gig costing 240. so basically which one is most cost effective and would u really use that much space.

and i had a quick question for charging ur touch and using the aux cable. i was wondering if there was a difference between using a car charger that had a aux cable input (something like this http://www.griffintechnology.com/products/autopilot) from using just a regular car charger and using ur head phone jack to connect to the aux input through a aux cable.
  2. cOde0010Joy

cOde0010Joy Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    well i have a lot of tv shows in my ipod so 16gb doesn't really fit.
  3. deadlyvirus

deadlyvirus New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    26.1GB free on mine
  4. Number8

Number8 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Have 32gb iPhone...I need more space...lol. With music+movies+shows+apps...I need at least 64gb.