How much money?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by augmiester123, Aug 16, 2009.

1. augmiester123

augmiester123 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ok. i want an iphone 3gs. i know i would get the 16 GB which is $199 i think. I was just wondering how much the monthly bill would cost with unlimited texting and unlimited web access?

Also, im on verizon and i want to switch to AT&T. How much would the start-up cost be to switch?

and which case should i get? Thanks in advance!!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Unlimited texting on At&t is $20 ($30 for the whole family), The iPhone data plan is $30, Along with your minutes which varies by your choice.

Also, I don't know if your contract with Verizon is over or not. If it isn't, you'll have to pay a cancellation fee with them which can end up being pretty pricey. If it is, then that's great.

There are plenty of cases for the iPhone. I recommend the Black Incase Slider. Its a wonderful case and protects the phone fairly well.
  3. augmiester123

augmiester123 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    cool. thanks for the info. Ill probably be getting the fewest minutes possible cuz i only make a few calls now and then for like 5 minutes.
  4. SeeFreaky

SeeFreaky New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Adding on to Vintagecondom, you'll also need to pay tax on the phone, and a $36 activation fee. In addition, the tax will be pretty high as well, since cellphone carriers pile on fees everywhere.
  5. augmiester123

augmiester123 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    oh. dammit. ill just have to wait till i get more money. thats pretty expensive.
  6. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    The monthly pricing is what stumps most people. It can be pretty expensive. It truly is a revolutionary phone though, So if your able to I recommend getting it.

Also, the tax's on the pricing will be around $20. On my 32GB it was $299, with a final price of $319... So if your going in to buy an iPhone, make sure you have a good amount of extra cash there with you.
  7. SeeFreaky

SeeFreaky New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Also let me recommend something, do not buy cases at the AT&T store. They take out the packins you usually get. I bought a Speck Candyshell there, and no screen protector or microfiber.

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. Nburnes

Nburnes Well-Known Member

Device:
    OnePlus One
    Are you supposed to get a screen protector and MF?

I got a speck pixelskin shipped to me from Speck and never got any of those?
  9. SeeFreaky

SeeFreaky New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Well I'm pretty sure the Candyshell's supposed to have one, not sure about the pixelskin.