How much is my iPod worth?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by JakeMan, Sep 8, 2010.

1. JakeMan

JakeMan Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    After finishing building 2 iPhones, I no longer need my iPod Touch. Therefore I'm selling it. I have a general idea for what I would want for it, but I want to hear some of your ideas also. What I have is:

iPod Touch 32GB 3G, almost in factory condition (no scratches on front OR back)
    Headphones with mic
    USB
    Apple warranty is still valid
    3 cases- one belt clip, one hard, one soft
    Anti-glare screen protector

What's the best price I could get for that? I mite have a friend that will buy it off me for 200, but I think I could easily get more than that somewhere else.

Thanks in advance!
  2. iSn0w

iSn0w Banned

Yeah for a 3rd gen and that memory you could get more than 200. I just sold my 2g 8gb for about 190, so you could expect to go alot higher than that. Why not put it on an auction site, and see how high it goes? You can always withdraw it.
  3. iBricked

iBricked Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    All that bonus stuff 350!
  4. xxhorseriderxxx

xxhorseriderxxx Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    you can get a crapload more money if you have SHSHs stored for 3.1.2 and 4.0.1

My old bootrom 3GS has SHSHs for every single firmware except 3.1.3/4.0.2 which I avoided. (3.0-4.0.1)

If I were looking for an iPhone I would pay 700$+ for the phone I have because my situation is so incredibly rare nowadays.
  5. grimmster

grimmster Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I'm thinking 250 tops, after that people will just pay the extra $50 and get the 4g now, but had you sold a month ago you might have received $300 for it all. (Yes you have a lot of accessories, but not many people will really care or expect to pay over a $20 premium to get those from you)

but you could ebay it, people there always spend more then they should on stuff...
  6. JakeMan

JakeMan Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I have 3.1.3/4.0 blobs. Any increase on the value with those?

EDIT: Thanks for your input everyone!