How many...?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by SoManyHaterz, Oct 16, 2007.

1. SoManyHaterz

SoManyHaterz New Member

How many times did it take you to get your touch perfectly jailbroken with the settings you like??? it took me 4 restores and 2 programs.
  2. Rallos

Rallos New Member

Took me about an hour to get everything set up perfectly the first time the manual way. Never had to restore until I did something stupid later on and uninstalled trip1pogostick and instead of figuring out how to fix it I just got lazy and restored it and tried one of those automated jailbreakers for mac and it was up and running again in about 10 mins.
  3. Bauer

Bauer New Member

devteam method on about the 3rd try came through for me. the part that befuddled me the longest was deleting the known_hosts file for getting SSH working.
  4. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

I made it right up to where I install Installer.app using the DevTeam method, then everything fell to pieces. One restore and everything was perfect.

As far as getting everything set up as I like it, I don't think I'll ever be able to do that. Not until I buy a Mac and program my own SummerBoard replacement. there's just far too many tweaks I want eo make that Neither SummerBoard or Customizer will let me tweak. I've been spending most of my time now looking for all kinds of tweaks and getting to know every last inch of my iPod.
  5. ipodtouchmaster05

ipodtouchmaster05 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    i jailbroke it once, and got every single app and customization on my ipod in 1 day.