How many people here are not happy with spirit?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by bboymickey, May 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bboymickey

bboymickey Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I have been to a lot of different threads and I see a lot of different people are not happy with spirit. I even see that a lot of people aren't using it because of some of the different steps you have to take in order to jailbreak with spirit. My question is, are you unhappy with the way the new jailbreak turned out?
  2. JacobVengeance

JacobVengeance Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I am happy about how it turned out.
    It does the job, and simply.
    There is only a couple steps you have to take.
    The only people I think that should be unhappy are those on iPads.
  3. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    People aren't happy because their device can't be jailbroken. These same people aren't happy when a jailbreak is available for their device, but it's tethered only. Finally, they're not happy when an untethered jailbreak is available simply because it follows some different steps.

Some members will never be happy until the iPod touch and iPhone are shipped already jailbroken.
  4. iTz-zAcKoMg

iTz-zAcKoMg New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Couldn't have put it in better words.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. seth

seth New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    happy

it works fine and easy to use
  6. bboymickey

bboymickey Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I'm not going to lie, the jailbreak did erase my saved photos and I did have to run it in compatibility mode for 98 and in administrator mode but it worked. I have a jailbroken, 3.1.3, 3g iPod touch and I love it.
  7. Notorious97

Notorious97 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I don’t know why people are unhappy, there are probably a few annoying steps to take if you have to downgrade or whatever (im not sure of the actual steps but have read posts about people losing files), while this is annoying, I think people should just be grateful somebody took the time out and put the effort into providing us with something that nobody else will, and for free! Apple wouldn’t in a million years do something like this for us

Personally I havent ever had a jailbroken Ipod so it took me literally 20 seconds to connect my Ipod, jailbreak and explore Cydia, so I couldn’t be happier, I don’t understand a lot of how to actually change settings etc but im having fun learning it.

Thanks again to all on here who have answered my annoying and probably reptitive questions lol, and for all thehelp with backing up the SHSH Blobs. And Thanks to those who provided the jailbreak Spirit

8. mastershotx

mastershotx Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    SO theres no probems after the jailbreak ?? Like cydia apps not working, etc..
    Becuz i see a LOT of ppl saying this doesnt work and that doesnt work etc.

So im skeptical about trying it.. cuz there seems to be sum kinks that needs to straightened out.
  9. yanks111890

yanks111890 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I mean its really not difficult. I would like to see these complianers jailbreak 1.1.2 that was a pain. None of these jailbreaks are hard and all you have to do if follow a youtube video if you are that inept.

Personally, I'm statisfied it does the same thing every other JB has ever done for me.

If people aren't satisied don't use it or sell your iDevice.
  10. Chronic Apathy

Chronic Apathy New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Spirit is fantastic. Unfortunately, it's a bit buggy, but once the kinks get worked out, this should be a phenominal product. I'd say in a month, it'll be near perfect.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.