How many people have this problem with their Ipods?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by bigbeefyburger666, Dec 2, 2007.

1. bigbeefyburger666

bigbeefyburger666 New Member

who hates listening to the same artist repededly

How many people hate the fact that you cant change artists on your ipod? I mean if you are playing songs in one artist and all the songs have played in that artist it doesnt go to the next artist it just starts over in the current artist.
    I personally think this sucks but i still love the touch.
    Who else hates this?
  2. 02 turbo

02 turbo New Member

I agree.

Unless i'm ignorant, and haven't found it yet, I wish there was an option to keep shuffle on ALL the time.

For example, sometimes i feel like listening to a specific song, so I select it and it plays and then i have to go hit shuffle again. I wish that after it played the song i selected it would shuffle to a new one.
  3. Hunid Racks

Hunid Racks New Member

My touch doesnt shuffle all that way. I have 1400 songs in my ipod, 45 artists, 85 full complete albums (yes I have alot of albums from same artists as you can tell lol) but still it like tends to play a song from an album from this artist and then shuffles to another song on that same album and same artist. This happens alot. It doesn't shuffle around alot, and sometimes it feels like it shuffles through a select few albums more than others. I'll next track through like 30 songs and it'll all be from 5 albums and then finally a new album pops up after all that skipping. Wack.
  4. DerekVOF

DerekVOF Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yeah, it's very frustrating. You can create a playlist of all your music - if you set it to shuffle, select a different song from that playlist, it will continue to shuffle to other songs from other artists. Problem, of course, is the playlist functionality doesn't let you see the Artist - just the song title - so it can be like looking for needle in a haystack.
  5. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

mayb this will be fixed with the next new update? (worth waiting for a new jailbreak on it? i think not)
  6. jmiz9000

jmiz9000 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    i really dont care about that but ppl do
  7. Evalocity7

Evalocity7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    hmm... Never noticed that...but then again I've only used the shuffle feature once. I like to select what I listen to at all times.
  8. jimmylvo

jimmylvo New Member

yep, i hate this. but for days, i still have songs never play in my touch. i dont really know how the shuffle mode works. Really random playing?
  9. Alexpb

Alexpb New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I'm sure these were just things overlooked by Apple and future firmware updates can easily fix things like the artists thing.
  10. kf6tac

kf6tac New Member

Mine most likely does the same thing, but I've never paid attention because usually the only time I'm using my iPod and not my computer for music playing is when I'm out and about, in which case I'm generally focused on where I'm going/what I'm doing and just letting the iPod play as background music for my brain without much concern for listening to specific songs.