How many of you?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Mike3300, Nov 20, 2007.

1. Mike3300

Mike3300 New Member

How many of you did not use any protection case/sleeve/socks on your iPod touch? Just left it barenaked? Just curious.
  2. tonyd09

tonyd09 New Member

i don't use one, but i regret it now.

my ipod has scratches all over the back and there's a very tiny, but deep scratch on the screen.

I'm just too lazy to buy a case online, but if i find one at my local wal-mart or store, I wont hesitate to buy it

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Darrell

Darrell New Member

Well, if you see my iPod Touch you'd think it was naked. I had it done with a clear GMask at the back right after it was bought. So the back of my iPoT is practically flawless.

I didn't put anything on the screen because it's scratch resistant anyway. IMO putting a screen protector defeats the purpose of the multi-touch.

However, I noticed some minor scratches on bottom part of the metal lining surrounding the dock connector. Must've been caused by my putting it in/out of my dock. It's far from annoying anyway.

4. thomashayes

thomashayes New Member

I admit I don't use a case.
  5. s4shanonly

s4shanonly New Member

though I don't use any screen protector/case but i regret now. I got my iPod screen scratched. Now I've just order one.
  6. Midnight

Midnight New Member

I'm not currently using a case, but I've got one on the way that I've ordered, along with the front/back protector. Until my case comes in, I usually fold it up neatly in a bandana if I take it anywhere.
  7. its.joesef

its.joesef New Member

I personally like it better without a case, but I broke my old 30gig video ipod about 6 months ago, so now I am always nervous, so I got a belkin clear case and a sport strech casse from DLO. I really like the clear case from griffin, except that since it is plastic, it scratches easy. still waiting for an iskin!
  8. blajeans

blajeans New Member

i don't have a case yet but no scratches either....i have this little velvet bag where i keep it in for right now... but i am looking out for a real case.... i will probably get a silicon one... in black.... i had a white one for my nano and that one became yellow real fast... i dunno...maybe because of smoking...

9. Darrell

Darrell New Member

Huh?! What scratched it???
  10. jimmylvo

jimmylvo New Member

i dont use the case but the shields. both screen and back.
    itz still fantastic..