how many of you will wait for the dev team jb version

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by nandihno, Jan 26, 2008.

?

would you wait

1. yes I'll wait till dev team produces more elegant jb

89 vote(s)
    71.8%
  2. no cant wait want it now

35 vote(s)
    28.2%
  1. nandihno

nandihno New Member

personally I'll wait cuz the method offered so far seems to be too prong for errors
    also ATM there isn't really any value
  2. plasma

plasma New Member

Ive been through the current process about 5 times now and its been straight forward for me.
    No point waiting.
  3. xlRiot

xlRiot Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    i actually like the 1.1.3 jb so far. there are errors, but a lot of them are fixed already. the main thing i want is the ability to put a wallpaper, and hide icons. but i guess we'll have to wait
  4. MacBam

MacBam New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Same here

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. timed out

timed out New Member

im waiting i dont see why people want it so badly. Ill wait till a virtually bug free IPOD TOUCH jailbreak comes out.
  6. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I haven't downloaded anything yet, only the games and BSD subsystem, I just bought my sister a 8GB iPod, and I want the best Software on it! I haven't even jailbroken it to 1.1.1, but I did downgrade the version.
  7. ficho

ficho New Member

Isn't any value? I got fully functional 1.1.3 and you can only tell it's jailbreaken because on homescreen pages 2 and 3 it has some installer apps .... it's awesome!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Shaky icons and webclips alone are reason for me to upgrade, not to mention all the other new stuff. When official version comes i don't even know if i'll be restoring and doing that. I got everything perfecty working right now, and all my music, vides and photos on it.
  8. Manic Nimrod

Manic Nimrod Well-Known Member

im waiting, im happy with my 1.1.1 JB iPod Touch.
  9. Untouchable

Untouchable New Member

I'm waiting too, this jailbreak is too messy. Maybe it work well now but could give problems in the future.
  10. VViper

VViper New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I don't think the jailbreak method is messy, I think its quite nice and sophisticated. However I will be waiting till the Dev team's version for the iPod Touch Jailbreak comes out and even then I might wait a few days or weeks just to wait for apps like Customize and Summerboard to work properly on 1.1.3. However the wiggly icons and lyrics is tempting. I might upgrade then downgrade again, I've just backed up all of my iPod so it will exactly the same if i downgrade.