How long have you waited for redsn0w/2G jailbreak?

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by Brewstermax, Feb 5, 2009.

?

How long have you waited for the 2G jailbreak?

1. Since September

23.8%
  2. Since October/November/Early December

33.3%
  3. Christmas/Early January

33.3%
  4. Just got mine/Get one soon

9.5%
  1. Brewstermax

Brewstermax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    How long have you waited for this? I have been waiting since Sept. 9th, 2008. I ordered mine the first day it was release, and had it overnighted, so Sept. 10th. I had followed jailbreaking since the first iPhone came out, and was overjoyed at their successes, and saddened at their fails. I was going to get a 1st Gen iPT, around April of last year, but knew that a 2G was coming. So, how long have you wanted the 2G Jailbreak?
  2. besthijacker

besthijacker New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I got mine about 2 weeks, only did general research on jailbreaking and I thought that 2nd gen was jailbreakable but after I got it and found it was not..since I bought it from ebay it was impossible to return it..I would have gotten first gen but ohh well..tethered works just fine
  3. chapulin17

chapulin17 New Member

since i got mine and actually found out that it has a new processor and the quickpwn utility is useless for the 2G, thats when i started digging for news and websites such this to keep me updated with a possible jailbreak for the 2G
  4. LolCakeLazors

LolCakeLazors New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Got my iPod on Black Friday so almost 2 months.
  5. spartan-93

spartan-93 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I got my iPod Touch in september, then found out you could jailbreak it, not knowing i had a 2g, then tried to jailbreak, epic failed, then found out i couldn't. Now i have done it. PRETTY COOL!

Please Register or Log in to view images