How long does it take? 1.1.3 Break+Ph Apps

Discussion in 'iPod touch January App Pack (iPhone Apps)' started by frogshark40, Feb 10, 2008.

1. frogshark40

frogshark40 New Member

I'm just sitting on my laptop, glancing at my iPod Touch...
    I jailbroke from 113 to 112 successfully, and then I wanted to go the extra mile...so I watched some videos on YT from iPodtouchmaster and I'm now downloading the "1.1.3 Jailbreak+iPhone Apps!" Through installer...I've been sitting here for over a hour and the little bar hasn't moved a bit...

Sometimes my internet cuts out every so often, but does that mean I have to re-download the entire thing?

Is it supposed to take this long? What should I do, kill it and start over or wait?
  2. motograter

motograter New Member

Once the package is downloaded successfully, you don't need to be connected. Be patient, it takes a while. I've seen it take close to 2 hrs, but average should be around 1.5 give or take a few min.
  3. windowsexpert08

windowsexpert08 New Member

yes once it finishes saying downloading package. But if your internet cuts out while its downloading it screws it up because i had same problem. So you should get as close as you can to your router and let it download the package and once it starts saying "installing package" then you can move anywhere.
  4. Meade13

Meade13 New Member

It all depends on the speed of ur internet and how many ppl r trying to jailbreak the iPods at the same time as you so i just try doing it in the middle of the day.