How long did it take you for invisible shield to ship?

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by ayuzer, Dec 1, 2007.

1. ayuzer

ayuzer New Member

I ordered mines at Monday and today is Saturday and i have yet to get any confirmation that my item is processed is shipped other than the initial email they give that confirms my order..
  2. yankeeland

yankeeland New Member

3. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

ive heard that the invisable shield is currently backordered due to its popularity, did u get a shipping number? if so look up the status
  4. Alexpb

Alexpb New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
  5. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

Mine took pretty long to ship, I didn't receive a confirmation until 2 weeks after I ordered. I wouldn't worry...yet.
  6. rokrboy

rokrboy Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPod touch
    Just buy a case. MOst cases come with an invisible shield for the screen. Look in Circuit city, target, or best buy for one.
  7. ayuzer

ayuzer New Member

I was thinking about getting it but i read a review somewhere and they compared the invisible shield, bodyguardz, and BSE but they ranked the bse worse cuz it didnt give full coverage so i decided to just go w/ the popular one, though its not that smart :/
    i got a confirmation number but i dont think i can use the status of my shipping since i live in canada and my delivery options were limited to on USPS and not UPS
    Damn, if only i'd known this earlier

Please Register or Log in to view images

most cases come w/ a screen protector but not an invisible shield or its similar products. Unlike common screen protectors which are prone to having bubbles under the screen, protectors like the invis shield are mold able so they evenly stick to entire surface.
  8. gapboy

gapboy New Member