how i can unlock my ipod again??

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by avakian_harout, May 24, 2009.

1. avakian_harout

avakian_harout New Member

i`ve got ipod touch .. few days ago its just restore while i was listening music
    and its show me the icon to connecting it to the i tunes .. and i did but the problem is that i did use password and its cant sync. with the ipod because i did lock it with the password and i cant unlock it because there is nothing show to write my password ..so plz if anyone can help me with this i`ll be so thankful for that
  2. cline92

cline92 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    Enter the password on your iPod, then it will work.
  3. timmychan

timmychan Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    hold the power and home button until it shuts down, then turn your ipod on again, the password thing should show up
  4. avakian_harout

thank alot pll for answering me here ... but as i told you its not show teh keyboard to write teh password ..its only show the pc cable and teh itunes icon ... and then the itunes cant connecting becasue i did lock it with a password ..
    i did use the keep holding on both keys together its restarting and still have same problem .. so if you can help me mor ei would be thankful .. thanks again.
  5. Jacob

Jacob Well-Known Member

Put it in DFU mode (instructions in my signature) and restore it.
  6. avakian_harout

guys here i know its strange ... but i cant reach teh DFU mode becasue i did use password for it and i have to ulock it with the password .. and i dotn have the keyboard to write the password i got only the cable ... and itunes icon .. this this makes me mad and i think i`ll throw it

Please Register or Log in to view images

------------------double post merged------------------
    thx guys ... the DFU mode its helps ... thanks a lot .. thanks its works now .