How do you upload ROMS a.k.a cheats. To Pokemon Emerald.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Hellstalker, Jun 1, 2009.

1. Hellstalker

Hellstalker New Member

Ok i might be in wrong topic but i couldnt find the pokemon section. But im having an issue i have the second gen. Itouch and i would like to use the cheat menu in options with cheats like rare candies or masterballs. Im confused im on my computer now so how do i get the cheats on there???? Can anyone give really specific instructions cause this is complicated to me. I also have a TXT. File which has a few cheats like ( gameshark_v1 999 Rare Candies
    B305D46B 3A7DA030 ) first is the name and second is the code. How do i get that on my itouch Pokemon EMERALD.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Anyone? Help?
  2. mutilationtomurder

mutilationtomurder New Member

I might be wrong, but I think you need to use your save file from your iPod and put it on the computer and use an emulator there to put in the cheats then put it back on your iPod. Sorry if that wasn't your question.
  3. idk761

idk761 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Roms also known as cheats?

What?
  4. Olehk8

Olehk8 New Member

Not to be mean, but you actually play pokemon??? Also why don't you actually play the game instead of cheating?
  5. supahsain

supahsain New Member

I don't think you have the right to judge anybody.
  6. Hellstalker

Hellstalker New Member

Ok once u beat the freaken game its boring havent you read fool... and ROMS i looked at like other posts trying to find close to mine they called ROMS cheats or w/e i really dont know what that is. But cmon help out?
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Hmmm how would i drag the saved file to computer and back on to ipod? if thats the way you do it. And i can get emulater for pc but i cant find pokemon emerald for pc.