How do you take a screenshot of the iPod?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Urbanyouth, Dec 31, 2007.

1. Urbanyouth

Urbanyouth New Member

I downloaded the screenshot app but I'm unsure how to use it. I clicked snap and then I clicked view. After I click "mail" it just goes back to the home screen. Can anyone help me with this?
  2. szurinaga

szurinaga New Member

Most likely becuase you dont have an email account set up with mobile mail. Heres what you do. You set up a location of where you want the pics to be saved to (i chose the Root menu). Then when you go Sftp into your ipod you will find the pics there. Download them, and then delete them (i think screenshot stops taking pics after like 7 pics becuase it runs out of space, i dunno
  3. Rdude

Rdude Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    if you didnt set up a mail account with mobilemail then do that. also you have to tap the one you want to mail so it gets highlighted then tap mail.
  4. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I recommend dock for screenshots

Make a folder called 100APPLE under Media>DCIM.
  5. Urbanyouth

Urbanyouth New Member

What is SFTp? And where do i go to set up a mobile account? And is the Root Menu the one that says Camera Roll 100Apple?

Sorry for all the questions
  6. szurinaga

szurinaga New Member

SFTP= secure file transfer protocol i think. Its an as necessary to the ipod touch as the installer application. With SFTP you can put files into your ipod, delete files, create folders, and everything under that spectrum. if you searched for it on this website (that little bit all the way at the top that says search), you would get all of these answers
  7. Urbanyouth

Urbanyouth New Member

I did do search when I was rtying to find out how to screenshot the ipod but I didn't find anything. I'll try to install the sftp now I guess.
  8. szurinaga

szurinaga New Member

9. Urbanyouth

Urbanyouth New Member

Thanks a lot for that. The only problem is I can't even access my iPod at all becasue its flipping out because of the screenshot.app. I can't even go to my aboout section to find out my i.p. address.
  10. szurinaga

szurinaga New Member

Im sorry for being rude earlier, not in a good mood. well i suggest you disenable (made up word hahaha) screenshot to find out the ip address