How do you have all your provisioning profiles and certificates set up?

Discussion in 'iOS Development' started by bamhm182, Jun 22, 2009.

1. bamhm182

bamhm182 Member

Mar 2, 2009
    Apple's How Tos don't completely explain it, so I'm going to ask. Sorry if some of you think this is another one of my stupid questions.

Alright, so I think I have most the things set up right, but I'm not 100% sure, so I figured I'd ask how you have yours set up?

In certificates>Development, I have 1 certificate for each person. In certificates>Distribution, I have 1 certificate that is linked to both the Ad Hoc and the App Store profiles.

In App ID, I have 1 ID set up for each application like this:
    App Name: AppName
    App ID: com.DrWilsonGaming.AppName

and an App ID set like this:
    App Name: Any Application
    App ID: com.DrWilsonGaming.*

for apps that I haven't anything the developers want to test on their device, but that I haven't set up an ID for.

In Provisioning>Development, I have a profile for each application with its App ID selected and every certificate/device selected. In Provisioning>Distribution, I have 1 AdHoc and 1 App Store set up under com.DrWilsonGaming.*

I'm thinking that AdHoc is set up correctly, but that App Store should have 1 profile for every app, is this correct? Do you guys have your AdHoc and App Store profiles lumped together into 1, or do you have a separate profile for each of your applications?