how do you guys roll up your earbuds when not in use

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Darlyn, Oct 20, 2007.

1. Darlyn

Darlyn Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I know this is a very awkward question to ask, but how do you guys roll up your earbuds when not in use? Do you wrap them around the iPod? Won't doing this too much damage the screen? (and, yes, I have seen those videos proving its near-bulletproof.)
  2. f1n3

f1n3 New Member

I keep my ipod in my pocket and bought the bose headphones that hang around my neck
  3. 1337chaos

1337chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i keep 2 pairs of regular ipod headphones rolled up the way that they came in my ipod pouch i made, and then an extra pair that i use all the time in my pocket. the one in my pocket is from sony and it came with a earphone rollup case. you put the earphones in and turn the thing and it rolls them up for you.
  4. sagsi

sagsi New Member

Well ... the earbuds that came with the touch are unfortunately total crap (I did actually try them for 45 seconds). Therefore, they have been re-rolled and are back in the original cellophane sleeve in which they came and stashed in my briefcase just in case I find myself with no earphones for some reason.

Otherwise, I bought a pair of Bang & Olufsen earphones (not the headphones) that I use with my touch. When not in use, they are stored in the handy leather pouch that came with the earphones.

BTW, the B&O earphones work fantasticly with the iPod touch!