how do you get summberboard?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by alcohol120, Feb 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alcohol120

alcohol120 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    how do you get the new summerboard? if you are going to post to yell at me to search just save it...
  2. h4xor

h4xor New Member

wait you can get and updated summerboard? o thanx for telling me because there is 0 posts that say they came out with a new version and is in installer! but then again, who cares about spamming right!

USE THE STUPID SEARCH BUTTON OR JUST CLICK 1 OF THE 999 OTHER POSTS RIGHT NEXT TO THIS!
  3. alcohol120

alcohol120 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    how do you get it though
  4. Loudmouth2332

Loudmouth2332 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Assumptions (i hope i'm not mistaken with any of them): I can skip the detailed steps of "buy ipod touch, open box, turn on ipod, connect to internet" as well as assuming you have the knowledge on how to JB your ipod up to 1.1.3 from a clean 1.1.1

step 1: JB your Ipod touch to 1.1.3 (i recommend/have only seen it work without hassle with the dev team GUI method)
    Step 2: Add the source from this thread to installer then DL allipodhax sources (not only will this give you the source for summerboard but a whole bunch of other cool stuff too!!!)
    http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8180
    step 3: Go to System in Installer and install SummerBoard
    step 4: Install theme's, but remember to move them to the correct place if the source you DLed it from isn't doesn't send them to the right place....I'll leave it to you to find the right place to put themes to prove to us you can use the search function. There are posts that describe this.

There. If it doesn't work, you didn't follow one of my steps.
  5. kappatango

kappatango New Member

resolved.

Closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.