How do you download songs you make yourself?

Discussion in 'Tap Tap Revolution (TTR) [old jailbreak version]' started by drewface, Jan 24, 2008.

1. drewface

drewface New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    I would really like to do this because I don't always have a wifi connection all the time.
    Any help?
  2. SkaterGOD/DOOD23

SkaterGOD/DOOD23 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hmm. I would like to know too

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Suicide Bobb

Suicide Bobb New Member

took me a while to figure it out (i'm new to the whole hacking thing), but heres my tutorial

go to create beats on ttr, select your song, then make the beats

once you're done, connect your ipod to the computer and open the winscp thingy and login

go to root/media/ttr/taps/itunes

click the artist of the song you created the beats for

find the song

rename the one that has the newest date on it (if you made the beats today it would say 1/24/08 under "changed") to Artist - Song Name.tap (meaning put the artists name and song name in that format). if you made a tap for Stronger by Kanye West, you would rename the file to Kanye West - Stronger.tap

after renaming it, drag the .tap file into the folder with the 2 dots and an arrow on it, click ok, then double click that folder and you'll see the .tap again. drag it into the same folder again, hit ok, then click the folder again. Do this 3 or 4 times; stop dragging the file when you see a folder named "itunes"

leave the .tap file there, and double click the folder with 2 dots and an arrow. next, double click the music folder. minimize winscp and open itunes. find the song that goes with the .tap file, copy it, minimize itunes, and paste it onto your desktop. from there, rename that file Kanye West - Stronger make sure not to put ".tap" or anything else at the end. drag the folder into winscp and into the "music" folder that you previously pulled up. Wallah! you are done.

hope this helps....there may be quicker ways, but this is how i know how to do it and it only takes me a couple minutes per song. let me know if you don't understand something. btw...instead of using itunes, i use limewire, because i couldn't get the itunes music to rename and paste it into winscp for some reason, although i'm sure it'll work fine for you. also...if you want to create another tap to the same song, go to create taps, make the tap, find the .tap file as you did before (remember, it will be the newest file), rename it the same as the other file, drag it to the same place, and it may ask you to replace the old file with the new one, so replace it, and you're done. if it doesn't ask you to replace it, just delete the old one. good luck!
  4. drewface

drewface New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    ^^That was kind of confusing since I use cuteFTP not the other thing

Please Register or Log in to view images

But ill try it.
  5. Suicide Bobb

Suicide Bobb New Member

6. kapop

kapop New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    simpile form
    1. ssh into your ipod
    2. go into media>ttr>taps>itunes
    3. find the taps you made
    4. drag it to the taps folder
    5. find your song in itunes
    6. copy it to desktop and rename it exactly the way the taps were named without the .tap
    7. go into media>ttr>music and drop music there
    8. your done

worked fine for me
  7. ayuzer

ayuzer New Member

8. Dummy

Dummy Banned

:S after i make a song, i go to my itunes library (from TTR) and then i click on the song i wanna play and my song is already there