How do you add files Please Help

Discussion in 'Customize 2.0 Discussions' started by GrrrBPD, Apr 28, 2008.

1. GrrrBPD

GrrrBPD New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Hey I hope you can help me I love customize 2.0 and I love what people have designed but I love to do my own stuff, what I need to know is how do i use the File set and the Theme Builder.

like do i need to add each dock in different files does the file have to be ziped first before uploading it, I really have no clue how to do it and would love to be able to add my own stuff.

Please be so kind to help me thatnks.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    IF you want to upload the entire thing at once it must be in the proper format and then zipped. A total pain compared to the old version.
    1 person likes this.
  3. GrrrBPD

GrrrBPD New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Yeah i have to agree there they havent made it easy or explained it properly, i do like it but its just not easy to use the app it but the thing we have to do in The SpiceyChicken is hard to me.
  4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Download one of the examples of how the Themes are done and use that as a guide. Everything needs to be named properly and placed in individual folders. It might be easier just to use the website and upload them all individually.
  5. Opus Penguin

Opus Penguin New Member

How do you add folders that are not in any other themes? I know you need to create an icon and name it xxx1.png, but how do you get the folder and icon to appear in the Customize Images/Sounds lists? I have my theme all together but have about 5 icons that I cannot get to show the the ones I created for them because the folders do not exist in the master theme list.

If I figure out how to properly configure this, I might submit it as a theme to download if this is possible.
  6. GrrrBPD

GrrrBPD New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    okay I want to get this right for example if i wanted to add say 5 docks i have to put them in seperate files then inside a zip folder then upload it to the files one, if i want to do a theme then i would put each icon in a seperate file then indside a zip folder is that right?