How do move pictures from touch to computer?

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by rbngan, Aug 26, 2008.

1. rbngan

rbngan New Member

I've searched and can't find anyone that discusses how to move picture from itouch to computer. Lots about music, but not pictures. I think I've found that the pictures are changed by iTunes when they are loaded, but not sure how to get them back on the computer.

Here is the problem. I have a 1.1.4 jailbroke itouch. I have pictures on the iTouch that are no longer on the computer. I do not want to lose these pictures. I need to get them transferred back to the computer.

I also have new pictures on my computer that are not on the itouch. If I sync, I'm afraid I will lose the pictures on my itouch that are not on my computer.

I have WinSCP installed and am able to get to my itouch and computer

How to move pictures from itouch to computer?

I was able to e-mail pictures to myself, but the quality is not too good. Any other way?
  2. mcyo

mcyo New Member

The quality of the pictures you have mailed to yourself is not so good, because Itunes risizes them.
    So the pictures on your ipod do already have a bad quality.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. sucram6791

sucram6791 New Member

plug in ur ipod then go to my computer and it should recognize it as a camera then open it and then copy the pix to wherever
  4. mcyo

mcyo New Member

That reminds me:
    Pictures only show up on my computer when they are in the 'screenshot map'
    So if they don't come up, make a screenshot of it by pressing home and power button.
    Then copy to your computer
  5. rmarin

rmarin New Member

Use Total Commander to Download everything from your IPod Touch to your PC.
  6. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Its actually not that easy.Yes USE Total Commander. But you need a program that can convert the files that the iPod has to JPEG or PNG to be able to see them. But here is Total Commander Enjoy! And If u need any help just post again!http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15569&highlight=total commander