How do I transfer my music and apps from my pc to my mac?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by sofaspartan, Jul 26, 2010.

1. sofaspartan

sofaspartan New Member

I just recently bought a MacBook Pro for college. I have a Windows 7 computer where I sync all my ipod music and apps to. Now, I really want to transfer all my music and my bought and free apps to my Mac without completely wiping my ipod touch. Is this even possible? And if so, how?
  2. Shukketsu.Azuguad

Shukketsu.Azuguad Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Plug your Ipod Touch into the new computer, have Itunes installed, don't click on 'Erase and Sync', but the 'Cancel' option. Then click on 'Transfer Purchases'. That will work for all items purchased from App Store and Itunes Music Store. If most of your stuff is from CD's and such, just put it onto an external hard drive and transfer it to the new computer's music folder/the folder where you keep your Itunes library.
  3. sakakikala

sakakikala New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    will this also work for transferring from PC to PC? it looks like it does, but im afraid of losing backups and such.

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. avikar1

avikar1 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    home sharing.
  5. sakakikala

sakakikala New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    okay i did that, and now that it synced(sp?) to my ipod touch and all(it still has its apps) when i go to itunes to select which apps i want it to have on it and such, theyre all faded and it wont let me choose which ones i want to go on. D':

What do i do now?