How do i set up each winterboard theme i have with different categories folders?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by nickman89, Feb 10, 2009.

1. nickman89

nickman89 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ok so i hate that every time i want to change my winterboard themes on the fly i have to also change my categories icons one at a time. Is there any way that i can change this so that when i change my winterboard theme, my category icons will also change? Ex. I have a Utilities folder, Media Folder, and a Control Panel folder, each folder has different apps in it. In the end i would like it so when i pick a theme via winterboard, my category folders theme will also change, folder background and actual app icons inside the folder.

Thanks a bunch for any tips.

sorry if this is in the wrong section but i couldnt find an answer any where else.
  2. jlgm25

jlgm25 Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    sorry dude, i think you have to do it one at a time. i also hate it.

tip: don't change the theme, be contented

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. masoco

masoco New Member

Simply put the icons you want for each theme in their respective theme/icons folder. Be sure to name them Utilities.png or whatever your folders are named.
  4. nickman89

nickman89 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ok ill try this but i want to see if there is some kind of categories.cnfg file i can put in each theme, so it will load the appropriate themes