How do I set a new default PHOTO Folder...

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by coffeewithchess, Jan 1, 2009.

1. coffeewithchess

coffeewithchess New Member

Okay, so I created a new folder on my computer and named it, "My Ipod Touch Photos", is there a way to make this new folder my "default" folder in iTunes, because I had loaded over all of the photos yesterday from the, "My Ipod Touch Photos" folder, and tonight I connected the Ipod to the computer so it would charge, and it told me the Ipod was going to be synced with a different Photo Folder, but I can't figure out how to make the new folder I created the "default" folder.
  2. Aestysu

Aestysu Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    ok first go into the photos tab in itunes from you ipod.
    then select sync photos from or w/e
    then choose that folder and it will sync all pics in that folder.
    if you want to add more pics just repeat.
  3. coffeewithchess

coffeewithchess New Member

The problem is that I added only 3 new photos the original folder I had uploaded...when I went to sync the Ipod to add the 3 new photos, IT DELETED ALL OF THEM! Then it had to add all of them back to the Ipod, that makes absolutely no sense, because the source was the same original folder. So I was thinking the reason for it, is because I had to go back in and select the "My Ipod Touch Photos" folder again, because iTunes didn't recognize it as the default folder from the last sync. That's why I was wondering if it's possible to make the "My Ipod Touch Photos" folder, the default folder that will pull up under the "Photos" tab in iTunes.