How do i send video from my iphone to an email

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by BigBossMan, Feb 22, 2010.

1. BigBossMan

BigBossMan Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I'm trying to figure out how to send a video from my iphone to a email address is there a app that someone can recommend that will let me do this and yes i do no some video apps have the option to send to a email but the ones ive seen dosnt have the option to send a video that pre exist in your camera roll

if anyone can help me out it would be very much appreciated
  2. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    If the video is already in your camera roll then you should be able to just go into your camera roll, tap the bottom left "send" button, select your wanted video, then tap "Share". Now select email and you're ready to go! I'm pretty sure the limit for sharing video is 30 seconds however. If your video is longer than 30 seconds you could just upload it straight to YouTube an send the link to the video in an email.

If your talking about something else, please explain.
  3. hellodrsoul

hellodrsoul New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    The best way is here.install "iFile" from cydia.after installation is complete.open it,and press the home button icon in the lower part of the application's main interface.you ll see a directory "Media".Hit it then inside this directory,go into itunes control>Music.now you ll be watching about fifty folders named as F00,F01 and so on.go into these folders and check out your videos(video names are not listed,they ll be like XXZY,SDYE etc).then press "edit" on the upper corner of the page you are on,select the video you want to send and press email icon from the lower portion of the page you are on.this ll send the video from default mail address on your iphone.this allow you to send upto 25MB sized video if you have Gmail account.
    this process is very easy if you are fimilier to openSSH or iFile app.
    sorry for my bad english as i am from pakistan(urdu speaker).hopefully you ll understand my english.