How do i save?

Discussion in 'iOS Emulators' started by Timeless_Melody, Jan 29, 2008.

1. Timeless_Melody

Timeless_Melody New Member

like, i know you can just go back to the snes main menu thing and you can choose save, but ive noticed that this way seems to very unstable, and in gpsphone, i always got corrupt save files from doing this, so i used to save on the game, in pokemon leaf green, by pressing start and then choosing save. what im asking is, is there any way to save IN GAME in the snes? thanks
  2. formal

formal New Member

What firmware version are running? When running 1.1.3 I noticed problems with the save function as well. I haven't tried it with the older firmwares, but I'm guessing that should take care of the problems. I think I'm gonna go back to 1.1.2 so I can theme again anways.
  3. stekkerbox

stekkerbox New Member

you might ask it on the beta section of the zodttds forums... but then again you prolly have download the leaked version
  4. Mookler

Mookler Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    You should be able to save in game somehow, but some games back then didn't let you save at all and you had to start anew each time. It really depends on the game
  5. Timeless_Melody

what a ridiculous assumption. i donated and i can see the beta testers forum etc. ill friggin prove it if you want, ill post there or something? same username. moron
  6. formal

formal New Member

what firmware version.....?
  7. Timeless_Melody

1.1.1 - the save on this doesn't seem to corrupt like the gpsphone save function did, ive had no problems with it as of yet, so i guess ill just continue to save in the normal way rather than in game
  8. fernfung

fernfung New Member

im in 1.1.2 and i choose save game when i go to the main menu of the snes4iphone
    but when i opened for first time it crashes but when i try again it opens without
    any problems...u should try ... open it again and again and again like 5 times
    but if it is doesn't works then ur ipod should have something bad ...
    but u can save like u say in pokemon press start and then save
    u can do that on the snes roms....