how do i restore everthing back to computer

Discussion in 'iTunes' started by gav4now, Sep 3, 2010.

1. gav4now

gav4now New Member

I'm sure this has been asked before but the previous topic that i found didnt really answer the question so here it goes & hope you guys can help.

I have an iPod touch 2g (unjailbroken) and my computer crashed.. I have all my songs on an external hardrive but i wast to sing my itouch with my computer again. When i stuck it in it transfered all the bought music but not all the apps i bought and music that i had on it.

Anyone any ideas on how to do this? preferably free but if i have to pay i will

Please Register or Log in to view images

i just want to have it so that both computer and ipod have the same info and i'm not worrying over syncing and deleting all my apps and music

thanks

2. ThePodofi

ThePodofi Well-Known Member

well for music just download sharepod its free and backs up all your songs onto your computer and even puts them in itunes
  3. gav4now

gav4now New Member

my itouch isnt jailbroken and i don't want to jailbreak it

sharepod is something from cydia or something because its not in the app store
  4. CoolxKIDx

CoolxKIDx Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    It's a application for your computer

Google "sharepod"
  5. gav4now

gav4now New Member

oh thanks coolkid. I'll check it out.

This might sound like a stupid questions but i have most/all of my music on an external hardrive. I'm just afraid i'm going to delete all of my applications / games / scores / notepad from it and i'm more worried about that when i sync