How do I put music on my ipod, from my itunes library?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by aultamn, Jun 1, 2008.

1. aultamn

aultamn New Member

Thank you!
  2. stabbyjoe12

stabbyjoe12 Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    ok this method is incredably difficulty
    go to ipod in the3 bottom right it will say sync click it
  3. aultamn

aultamn New Member

Yes, i know.. but if i wanna choose what songs I want to copy..??
  4. AngelSynth

AngelSynth Banned

go to the "iPod" side tab where it shows you all those sync thingies, then select the "music tab" above the picture of your iPod. Then select under where it says, "sync music", 2 buttons down from that, there should be check-box for "selected songs and playlists"

hope that helps, feel free to pretend to rep

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. aultamn

aultamn New Member

Help alot, Thanks!
  6. soccerstud92

soccerstud92 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I like to manually do stuff...if you click ur iPod on iTunes, selct the manual Manage songs and deselt the sync. I also deselect open iTunes when you plug... Because wen u plug in ur ipod it won't start syncing (like my calenders) so what ever ur doing won't get messed up with sync screen. Especial wen ur doing somthibg and u need a charge
  7. Criss86

Criss86 New Member

I got similiar problem that is making me crazy.. I can sync stuff no problems but its the Genras thats giving me a hard time.. I got aroud 120 gb music on my computer and dont want all of it in my ipod touch (16gb)

Ex. I got ACDC and want all of thier songs in one folder.. when i try to do it, it ends up with tons of diffrent "Albums" and instead of having ONE acdc folder i now ot like 7+ of them because some tracks aint from the same album

-
    How I want my Ipod Touch is like: Genres: Trance / Rock / Pop / RMB etc. and just click one of them and i get up ex. Rock > ACDC, Hinder, Takida etc etc. and choose goup from there.. Is that even possible with an ipod touch? When i first bought it i didnt think it would be this messy.. Dont want to search like 3000 themes to find one specific one since it would take ages.. and i dont want like 300+ albums where many of them are the same artist with music from diffrent albums...

LOL just addad 200 songs and got 97 folders... this itunes stuff is realy the worst! Starting to HATE iTunes!