How do i put downloaded themes on the iphone?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by farahm2, Feb 26, 2009.

1. farahm2

farahm2 New Member

Hey there people, i jailbroke my iphone, and i really want to install some themes that i downloaded from the computer. I was reading a guide about SSH, and it said that i need to get OpenSSH and BSD Subsystem from cydia or installer. So i got OpenSSH from cydia, but i just cannot find BSD Subsystem. What do i do?

Please help, oh and if there is an easier way of doing what i want to do, please tell me.
  2. 560cool

560cool Member

well,
    1st u got plenty of thems on cydia. you can get winterboard and some themes (picnic is great). let go of that SSH, you still don't need it

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. mieraisamazing

mieraisamazing Banned

i do not think you need bsd subsystem. im not entirely sure as i have an ipod touch but try adding themes only though openssh. download winscp for your windows computer and cyber duck if you have a mac.
  4. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Don't get rid of SSH. It's something you'll want if you ever need to add icons to a theme or edit anything theme related. You DO need SSH.

BSD Subsystem is no longer needed. You just need Winterboard and OpenSSH installed on your iPod and WinSCP (Windows) or CyberDuck (Mac). SSH themes to /private/var/stash/Themes.xxxxxx.