How do I put a theme that has just icons and sliders on my phone?

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by purplegem, Dec 12, 2008.

1. purplegem

purplegem New Member

I have a zip with a really cool theme, it contains icons and sliders but I can't see any wallpaper. How can I put this on? I'm using version 2.2 jailbroken with winterboard. Please help!
    PS: I can SSH into it.
  2. ZMOBtiger

ZMOBtiger New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    you do it the exact way you would if you had a wallpaper. Use Winterboard. make sure your use the right naming format for winterboard.
  3. iPTF_BROWSER

iPTF_BROWSER Active Member

Device:
    HTC One
    In the theme folder (the folder has to be .theme) make another called bundles. For the sliders it goes in to another folder in bundles called com.apple.TelephonyUI
    the slider would go in there
    and icons in the icons folder in the beginning, not in bundles.
  4. purplegem

purplegem New Member

5. Johnny Quest

Johnny Quest Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    this may not help but, make sure that the theme you want is checked off in Winterboard and uncheck any other theme.
    For starters the wallpapers are in the wrong size. You have to edit your wallpaper to 320x480. thats why it won't show. The icons file need to be called "Icons" and the sliders, just like "iPTF Brower" said in a file he typed in.

P.S. when you make the wallpapers make sure the first letter is cap "Wallpaper" and save it as a png file.
    Oh and create a Blank dock make sure the first letter is cap also or you'll get the standard dock, when its not jailbroken. Dock (320x92) and save it as a png file